[Gate-users] hi

Foudray, Ange foudray1 at llnl.gov
Tue Nov 16 17:46:42 CET 2010

Saeed,

When you move the window, it is normal that you pick up background or other window's contents.  The OpenGLSX viewer does not automatically refresh when you're using GATE (I'm guessing to cut down on the CPU time it would take to have it automatically refresh).  If you want to refresh the image, there is a refresh command that you can execute:

/vis/viewer/refresh

(at least that's the command in Version 5, I haven't used Version 6 yet).

Ange