[Gate-users] Gate on condor grid

Albert Hirtl albert.hirtl at meduniwien.ac.at
Tue Nov 16 11:18:19 CET 2010

Dear all,

I am trying to get Gate running on a condor grid. When starting a
simulation (which ran perfectly in non-grid-mode) I get the following
error in the .err file:

[G4-cerr] G4EMDataSet::FullFileName - G4LEDATA environment variable not set
[G4-cerr]
[G4-cerr] *** G4Exception: Aborting execution ***

Is it not enough to execute "source env_gate.sh" in the shell before
sending Gate to the grid? Do I have to set all variables that are set in
the env_gate.sh globally in /etc/profile? Or am I on a completely wrong
track?

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Cheers,
Albert

--
Medizinische Universität Wien - Allgemeines Krankenhaus Wien
Universitätsklinik für Nuklearmedizin

Tel.: +43 (0) 1 / 40400 5545

Web: http://www.meduniwien.ac.at/user/albert.hirtl