[Gate-users] Re : Gate version

Samuel BURG samuel_burg at yahoo.fr
Thu Nov 11 13:51:25 CET 2010

None of them, and all of them !

Any version of Gate is "single-thread" for now.
All version from 3.x are packed with some tools for submitting jobs on a cluster
(gjs & gjm).

For example, we are using GATE on a condor cluster, GATE exe being shared on
NFS.

With Alexandre Dupas we have released a "big-package" [1] for automatically
patch and compile GATE 5.0 (can be use with some modification for GATE 6.x).
Before end of year we should be able to do the same kind off "big-package" to
install a condor cluster (master and nodes) for montecarlos simulation like GATE
and MCNPX.

[1]
http://lists.opengatecollaboration.org/mailman/private/gate-users/2010-October/004575.html

Samuel Burg
Bichat Médecine Nucléaire
75018 PARIS

Mail : <samuel_burg at yahoo.fr>
"Aw, come on, who would be so stupid as to insert a cast
to make an error go away without actually fixing the error?"
Apparently everyone.
-- Raymond Chen --