[Gate-users] No annihilations in the phantom but just in the source

Uwe Pietrzyk u.pietrzyk at fz-juelich.de
Wed Jun 30 17:38:58 CEST 2010

Hi,

coming back to your initial mailing.  Your also need to add the process marked
with <<<<<<<<<<<<<<
This will give you a lot of scattering and interaction. In vacuum, the positron
goes far enough to reach the detector.

/gate/physics/addProcess LowEnergyPhotoElectric gamma
/gate/physics/addProcess LowEnergyCompton gamma

/gate/physics/addProcess MultipleScattering

/gate/physics/addProcess ElectronIonisation e-
/gate/physics/addProcess ElectronIonisation e+        <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

/gate/physics/addProcess PositronAnnihilation

Also, since I looked at your macros, you have to set the size of world large
enough to cover the whole system.

Hope, this is still useful, since you seem to have found the problem.

Kind regards,

U. Pietrzyk
-----