[Gate-users] No annihilations in the phantom but just in the source

Park MinJae MJ at JHMI.edu
Wed Jun 30 17:23:53 CEST 2010

Dear Dimitri,

In your first post, you mentioned about 'scattering of positron'.
Moreover, because positron is unstable and easy to be annihilated with
plenty of electron in the world, I wonder about the possibility of
'scattering of positron'.
That's why I was confused. :)

Now, I guess...what you want to do is about positron range.

sourcePos{X,Y,Z} does not mean the annihilation position,
but starting position of positron (e+).

That's why you got the plot.

You can just plot 'positron range'.

Moreover, I strongly suggest you to use ROOT.

Cordially yours,
MJ

//=================================================
//  Ph.D. Park MinJae
//
//  Johns Hopkins University
//  School of Medicine, Dept of Radiology
//  Division of Medical Imaging Physics
//
//  DialTo:+1-410-955-2684 (Office)
//  MailTo:MJ at ToTi.us, MJ at JHMI.edu
//
//  Self-discipline to the Right...