[Gate-users] SPECT with Technetium 99m

Anne Sauve ACSauve at lbl.gov
Wed Jun 30 00:24:14 CEST 2010

Hello the collaboration,

I am doing SPECT with 99mTC and I wonder if I need to define my radionuclide somewhere
like in the PET example you have in the user manual v6
Is there a database to pick from for instance.
The example that I found in gatev6 (SPECT.mac see attachment) doesn't even have particule gamma defined in it ?
The activity seems to be set up by the physics module.

I am confused about which path to take.

Find attached my roby.mac file.(After the particule gamma command I am guessing)

Thanks a lot for your help,

Anne