[Gate-users] Adipose is incorrect/could not find prefix ?

Anne Sauve ACSauve at lbl.gov
Fri Jun 25 18:12:22 CEST 2010

Hello the collaboration,

I am using a voxelized phantom and I have in my attenuation
materials Adipose among others (see attachment)
in my macro (see attachment) I get an error at
/gate/moby/interfileReader/rangeTranslator/readTable attenuation_range.dat

The error is:
!!! GateMDBFile:
   The definition of the element/material 'Adipose' is incorrect:
   could not find any prefix for the abundance field.
You should check this definition in the database file.
Computation aborted !!!

I can't find what is wrong in GateMaterials.db

Thank you for your help,

Anne

Anne Sauve, Ph.D
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory