[Gate-users] installation complete

Nicolas Ivanovich nivanovich at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 02:32:26 CET 2010

Hi Gate users

Finally I got to compile the gate software. I want to thank to all people
that help me with that task.

However now I got the following error when I started to run the example in
the user guide:

root at ubuntu:/home/nicolas/Desktop/gate/bin/Linux-g++# ./Gate
/home/nicolas/Desktop/gate/examples/tutorial/visualizacion.mac

 Geant4 version Name: geant4-09-02-patch-01    (13-March-2009)
                      Copyright : Geant4 Collaboration
                      Reference : NIM A 506 (2003), 250-303
                            WWW : http://cern.ch/geant4

Visualization Manager instantiating...
Visualization Manager initialising...
Registering graphics systems...

You have successfully registered the following graphics systems.
Current available graphics systems are:
  ASCIITree (ATree)
  DAWNFILE (DAWNFILE)
  G4HepRep (HepRepXML)
  G4HepRepFile (HepRepFile)
  RayTracer (RayTracer)
  VRML1FILE (VRML1FILE)
  VRML2FILE (VRML2FILE)
  OpenGLImmediateX (OGLIX)
  OpenGLStoredX (OGLSX)
  RayTracerX (RayTracerX)

Registering model factories...

You have successfully registered the following model factories.
Registered model factories:
  generic
  drawByCharge
  drawByParticleID
  drawByOriginVolume
  drawByAttribute

Registered filter factories:
  chargeFilter
  particleFilter
  originVolumeFilter
  attributeFilter

Time set to (s) 0
Got standard cmap
Window name: viewer-0 (OpenGLStoredX)
***** COMMAND NOT FOUND </vis/viewer/viewpointThetaPhi 60 60> *****

***** Batch is interupted!! *****
Graphics systems deleted.
Visualization Manager deleting...
GateRTPhantomMgr deleting...

This error appears with a macro that I defined for the visualization section
described in the mentioned example. I attached that macro.

Thank you in advance.