[Gate-users] inhomogeneous activity distribution in several outputfiles

Simon Stute gate.stute at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 19:40:50 CET 2010

Hey,

Didi you use backtoback sources ?
Which version of Gate do you use ?
It could be a problem with a non-initialized value in the code, concerning
the non-collinearity flag when using backtoback sources.
I encountered such a bug before, and it seemed to be fixed once I forced
acolinearity to be true or false (whatever you want, it is just that this
flag has no default value in the source code, and thus if the flag "decided"
to be true, a non-initialized acolinearity angle is also used ... thus
giving funny thing ...).

Hope this helps,
Simon