[Gate-users] Re : ubuntu 10.04 error

nazarparvar at aut.ac.ir nazarparvar at aut.ac.ir
Wed Dec 1 15:32:13 CET 2010

Dear Alexandre and Samuel
I download ubuntu 10.04.1-desktop-i386.iso and write image cd by infrarecorder but when I compare my lap top ubuntu /usr/share/doc directory with this version I  can't see that g++ and the libs. in the same directory
when I search filesystem for g++ I can't found it.
how I can sudo apt-get install g++ or sudo apt-get install build-essential?
I download and copy both g++ and build-essential but ubuntu said : dependency error
also I can't connect to internet by my pc then have I any way to update and upgrade my ubuntu 10.04
best regards