[Gate-users] Materials.xml problem...

Rony A. rony.alkaddoum at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 15:11:37 CEST 2010

Dear Simon and MJ,

you just gave me great keys to solve my problem(s),
I've found the GATEHOME Materials.xml, but unfortunately it was not possible
to edit it.
So I made further investigations and figured out that the command in the
gate_starter file was set to take the GATEHOME xml file as default... so I
changed it to my directory and it worked more than fine!!

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!

Best regards,
Rony