[Gate-users] Problem with the coincidence

Jinxia Guo jinxia.guo2009 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 15:19:13 CEST 2010

Hi Simon,

The attachment is the ditribution of the time difference of singles in
coincidence. The result has two groups. One is from the simulation in which
there is a point source centered in FOV and no phantom used. Another is from
the simulation in which there is a cylinder source and a cylinder phantom
centered in FOV. The time resolution is set to 0 and three coincidence
window are used. For three different coincidence window, the resulted data
are obtained from same simulated hits data with DigiGATE.

When I get the distribution,  I compute the absolute value of time
difference of two singles in each coincidence. So in the figures, the point
in timebin 0~500 is the distribution I got while point in timebin -500~0 is
a copy of timebin 0~500. The reason to do this is only for getting a fitting
curve. Maybe you can get something from these figures! Now, I plan to
program by myself to do the coincidence with simulated singles.

Thanks,
Jinxia

在 2010年4月20日 下午7:06,Simon Stute <gate.stute at gmail.com>写道: