[Gate-users] Does anyone know the penelope package for gate?

张辉 crono at mail.ustc.edu.cn
Mon Apr 19 13:30:59 CEST 2010

Dears all;

            Thank you and John very much!, I have sticked Gate4.0.0 for a long time because my cluster is established on it. Now I refered to Gate6.0 following Simon's advice and found the penelope code is available in it.  Thanks a lot.

            Another question, Is there any pdf version of Gate6.0.0's userguide available? I think it is more convient than wiki site.

            Sorry to bother you again.

Best regards,

Crono zhang(张辉)

-----Original E-mail-----