[Gate-users] gate5 compilation on Ubuntu problem

Marko T. Oreskovic mtoreskovic at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 14 15:30:31 CEST 2009

Hello Ida !
It works ! I don't believe my eyes. I started ScannerCT.fast.mac macro, and simulation created some files, two .dat files , and test.root  file.
Also I was able to start ROOT object browser on test.root, and see some graphs. (I will drink something to celebrate)

Ida thanks for help, also Simon thank you.

regards
Marko