[Gate-users] an explained error GATE4 !!!!!

anayisse arnaud anayisse_arnaud at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 23 02:22:48 CET 2009

Dear GATE users,

I need your help please !

at the final step of GATE installation (make), I'm getting the following errors,

/usr/local/src/gate_v4.0.0$ sudo make

GNUmakefile:20: /variables.gmk: No such file or directory
GNUmakefile:22: /config/binmake.gmk: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `/config/binmake.gmk'.  Stop.

In GNUmakefile we have :

include $(G4WORKDIR)/variables.gmk

include $(G4INSTALL)/config/binmake.gmk

It seems like the paths are not recognized but I checked the paths are fine !? the files are in the right directories indicated ?

Do you have any idea why I'm getting this error please ?

In advance thank you very much

anayisse