[Gate-users] LMF on STIR

Samuel BURG samuel_burg at yahoo.fr
Fri Sep 26 00:00:25 CEST 2008

Hello,

here's a modified version of LMF_3.0 and ecat_7 that compiles and links with GATE 3.1.2 and GATE 4.0.0.
I have never test if the output are consitent. Let me know about this, thanks.

to use the attached file, look in my post [some help about Gate 4.0.0 under Fedora Core and Ubuntu TSL] send on the [...AjouterLundi, 1 Septembre 2008, 18h09mn 31s],
there's a litle help in it (but usefull only for peoples skilled in linux system, sorry)

Best regards,

Samuel Burg