[Gate-users] GATE

Anas Saleh anas_saleh82 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 18 19:34:16 CEST 2008

Dear GATE users,

if I were to add a piece of code to GATE to modify the geometry of a radioactive source,  in order to simulate its motion in a non-linear manner and then come up with some distribution and data interpolation, where is the best place to start ? for example, consider a bent-line source, or any deformed shape of some sort which allows me to obtain a non-linear motion just so I could then interpolate my data points, and study the source distribution.  Could you please let me know where I should start ?

Thanks very much in advance for your answers,
Kind regards,
Anas