[Gate-users] Problems logging in on new website

Marc Chamberland mchamber at connect.carleton.ca
Mon Sep 1 20:46:04 CEST 2008

Hi!

I'm having trouble logging in to the new website. I have registered
and updated my user account. However, everytime I try accessing other
areas such as downloading Gate or accessing the documentation, I get a
login error. It says either my username or password is wrong. But I'm
pretty sure I'm entering this information right. I'm on Safari 3.1.2
on Mac OS X 10.5.4.

I'm not sure who I should be sending this email to, so hopefully
someone can forward it to the appropriate person.

Thank you for any help you can provide me with that!

~Marc