[Gate-users] Voxellized phantom problem?

wqy wqy04 at mails.tsinghua.edu.cn
Mon May 19 17:32:37 CEST 2008

Hello Gate User,

          I have used Gate to simulate  the Moby Phantom and encountered
an error.The following is the error which Gate output:
"...
'nrecognised type name 'short float
'nrecognised type name 'short float
 Header read from       'm007-heart_act_1.h33'
'Data file name         'm007-heart_act_1.i33
 Nb of planes:           0
 Nb of pixels per plane: 256 256
 Pixel size:             1 1
 Slice thickness:        0
 Matrix size:            256 256
 Data type:

Error: one of the matrix dimensions is zero!
ERROR - G4Box()::G4Box(): hof_brain_S
        Dimensions too small ! - 0, 0, 0

*** G4Exception : InvalidSetup
      issued by : G4Box::G4Box()
Invalid dimensions. Too small.
*** Fatal Exception *** core dump ***
 "

By the way:      1.the interfile is correct, it can be read by xmedcon
exactly.
                          2. the Gate is installed correctly, it can be
simulated the example Voxellized phantom (hof3.h33,hof3.i33)

I have no idea how to dealwith  the problem. Could someone help me?
Best regards and thanks!

wei
Dept. of Engineering Physics
Tsinghua University