[Gate-users] Parameterization of a Parallelepiped

Gilberto Almeida gilberto.s.almeida at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 17:25:46 CET 2008

Hi Sebastien,

 I've placed the attached file in my gate folder, in the subfolder /src
with the other *.cc files,  but it didn't work. I'm sorry, but do I need to
do some reconfiguration or run any application to make it work? Or should I
replace/edit the GateParallelepipedCreator.cc ? I'm sorry, I'm not used to
GATE or even Linux yet.

 Thank you so much for your help.

Best regards,

Gilberto Almeida Instituto de Biofísica e Engenharia Biomédica
Faculdade de Ciências da Universidade de Lisboa
Campo Grande
1749-016 Lisboa, Portugal