[Gate-users] error when running jobsplitter in GATE 3.12

dan ma pegasusmd102 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 11 19:31:20 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I'm trying to run GATE in cluster recently.
I met the error :

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::out_of_range'
  what():  basic_string::substr
Aborted

when I was using  ./bin/Linux-g++/gjs -numberofsplits 10 -clusterplatform openPBS -openPBSscript /include/openPBS.script  SPECT.mac

I modified the openPBS.script at

###                            Queue to submit to  <<<<<<<<<< queue and host name must be adapted to your system
#PBS -q default
#PBS -l nodes=1:ppn=1
#PBS -l walltime=06:00:00
#
###                   batch job stderr and stdout
#PBS -o localhost:GC_WORKDIR/GC_LOG
#PBS -e localhost:GC_WORKDIR/GC_ERR
###                                      Job name
#PBS -N GC_JOBNAME
#
###                     Declare job non-rerunable
#PBS -r n

# FYI
echo
echo ---------------------- Job Info ------------------------------
echo
echo -e "Name of the working queue \t"     $PBS_QUEUE
echo -e "Job name                  \t"    $PBS_JOBNAME
echo -e "Job identifier            \t"    $PBS_JOBID
echo -e "Working directory is      \t"    $PBS_O_WORKDIR
echo -e "Running on host           \t"    `hostname`
echo -e "Start time                \t"    `date`
echo
cd $PBS_O_WORKDIR
echo $CLUSTERWORKDIR

echo
echo ---------------------- Job Output ----------------------------
echo

# H E R E you may set up your environment      <<<<<<<<<<  see include/my_environment.example

export GC_DOT_GATE_DIR=/home/danma/gate
export GC_GATE_EXE_DIR=/home/danma/gate/bin/Linux-g++/

# executable
GC_GATE

echo
echo
echo -e "Time after job execution \t"     `date`

exit 0

Do you know what's wrong with it ?

Thanks,

Dan