[Gate-users] dosimetry output

AliAsghar Parach aaparach at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 15:03:57 CEST 2008

Hi all,
I am a gate user and use the GATE3.1.2 for dosimetry application.
i ran the ncatvoxelized phantom and voxelized source(activity only in heart)
with gate3.1.2 .
the total activity is about 1MBq and the time is set to 100 sec. When the
simulation was completed the output bin file for Dose had the dimension of
my ncat phantom, But when read it by xmedcon and MATLAB all of it's voxel
value was zero.
(my physics process was well defined and electroncut=1. m , x and delta
raycut=1. Gev.

help me why the voxels value of ncat-dose.bin file is zero?

Thanks

Ali Asghar Parach