[Gate-users] exclude the ROOT output

Sanae Rechka Sanae.Rechka at USherbrooke.ca
Thu Jan 31 20:59:51 CET 2008

Hi Maria,

What you can do is to disable ROOT output by using

/gate/output/root/disable

You will save space and simulation will take less time.

Regards

Sanae

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 13:16:35 +0000
From: "Maria Holstensson" <Maria.Holstensson at icr.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: [Gate-users] RE: Save random flag versus ROOT output
To: "Hannes Hofmann" <opengate at f00f.de>
Cc: gate-users at lists.healthgrid.org

Hi,

Thanks for your reply! I tried setting all those flags to 0, but it
doesn't make that big a difference in the size of the ROOT output file.

I have all the information I need in the ASCII output, and due to lack
of disk space I would like to exclude the ROOT output. But it doesn't
seem to be possible?
(If I at the same time want the random seeds)

Thanks again,
Maria