[Gate-users] Voxelized source

kangh at mskcc.org kangh at mskcc.org
Wed Jan 16 17:06:11 CET 2008

Hi,
Someone already asked the same question I wanted to ask but I could not
find any reply.  I looked up the user's manual and it says that
 # Declaration of the fact that a voxelized source will be used.
/gate/source/addSource voxel voxel
I tried that also I have gotten the following message
/gate/source/addSource voxel voxel
illegal application state -- command refused
Any help please?

Thanks in advance,
Hyejoo

gate-users] Problem with voxelised phantom
Emma Lewis E.Lewis at surrey.ac.uk
<mailto:gate-users%40lists.healthgrid.org?Subject=%5Bgate-users%5D%20Pro
blem%20with%20voxelised%20phantom&In-Reply-To=43BCE9A8.8070702%40mce.hgg
m.es>
Thu Jan 5 18:46:52 CET 2006