[Gate-users] Damn line endings

yuxuan.zhang at di.mdacc.tmc.edu yuxuan.zhang at di.mdacc.tmc.edu
Fri Jan 11 17:03:52 CET 2008

I got this problem sometime ago too. this is what I did:

1. Open all the files in windows using the software "UltraEdit",
2. then choose "File" -> "Conversions" -> "DOS to Unix", and then save it.
3. Copy the files to the Unix/Linux system (if you use ftp to transfer the
files, use binary mode).

Yuxuan

"Hannes Hofmann" <opengate at f00f.de>
Sent by: gate-users-bounces at lists.healthgrid.org