[Gate-users] Question

Samuel BURG samuel_burg at yahoo.fr
Thu Aug 21 16:56:23 CEST 2008

Yes packaging system take care of that.
I've tested this under Unbuntu 8.04 TSL x64.
I've succesfully build Gate 3.1.2 with all needed libs, after I "update" the system with the good GCC version packages.

I wont have acces to my computer with this version of ubuntu until monday.
As a lot of people seems to have dificulties with the default gcc version of ubuntu 8.04.,
I'll make a more detail post about this subject next week.

best regards,
have a good week end,

Samuel Burg