[Gate-users] Influence of the system shape?

Chen, Yu Yu.Chen at umassmed.edu
Wed Sep 19 15:42:23 CEST 2007

Why do you expect the same effect for different geometries?

It seems that the effect you talked about here is mainly scattering if
your crystal size is not very small.

One can judge it only if you put detailed information here, e.g.,
geometry setup: crystal size (xyz), gap between crystals, distance of source to crystal etc
energy distribution for different crystals in different setups etc.

Yu Chen, Ph.D.
Division of Nuclear Medicine
55 Lake Avenue North
Worcester, MA 01655-0243