[Gate-users] Gate Version 3.1.1 installation Guide

Samuel BURG samuel_burg at yahoo.fr
Fri Sep 14 11:08:31 CEST 2007

the 2 versions are similar but for the cluster mode 3.1.1 is better

Samuel

Sanae Rechka <Sanae.Rechka at USherbrooke.ca> a écrit :
Hi,

I'm a new Gate user, and i would like to download Gate V3.1.1 installation
Guide.
When I visited the GATE Installation Guide page. I only found Gate V3.0.0
Installation Guide. Are the two versions similar ? if not how can I get the
Gate last version installation guide ?

I'm looking forward to your answer.
Thank you very much for your interest and for your time.

Sanae Rechka