[Gate-users] moving sources in a phantom during data acquisition

Simon Stute gate.stute at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 10:42:50 CEST 2007

Hi Joon,

You just have to confine your source inside your phantom. If your phantom is
named 'aPhantom' and your source 'aSource', then after having defined your
geometry phantom, his movement, and the source included in your phantom, you
just have to use the following command :

/gate/source/aSource/gps/confine aPhantom_P       (you have to add '_P' at
the end of your phantom's named)

See section 7.2.7 of gateUsers manual.

Have a nice week end :-)
Simon