[Gate-users] ASCII output...

Samuel BURG samuel_burg at yahoo.fr
Mon Oct 22 10:59:15 CEST 2007

Dear Gaters,

I have had a similar problem and my solution was a litle different.

If it can help someone, here's the good/bad code :

not working : (no data in the root file)
#/gate/geometry/enableAutoUpdate
/gate/output/ascii/disable
/gate/output/projection/disable
/gate/output/root/enable

working : (data are stored as expected in the root file)
 /gate/geometry/enableAutoUpdate
 /gate/output/ascii/disable
 /gate/output/projection/disable
 /gate/output/root/enable

I have notice that the ASCII-bug MJ report does not happend on my computer/cluster when I 'enableAutoUpdate'. I realy don't understand why, but well, it work this way.

best regards,

Samuel BURG

Park MinJae <MJ at ToTi.us> a écrit :     Dear Gaters,

 I solved my problem by changing the  source...

 GateMacfileParser.cc
 at 39 line
 enable[ASCII]=1; -> enable[ASCII]=0;
 and re-compile...and bang~  :)