[Gate-users] Colombian Gaters

Luz Stella Veloza Salcedo lsvelozas at unal.edu.co
Sat May 26 13:37:51 CEST 2007

Dear Gaters:

I am interesting in creating a Colombian Group to work together in the GATE application.

Please, Could all partners in Colombia contact me?

My name is Stella Veloza, I am a medical physicist at the Instituto Nacional de Cancerologia and I am a teacher at the Universidad Nacional de Colombia.

Thanks a lot,

Stella Veloza
Departamento de Fisica
Facultad de Ciencias