[Gate-users] gate_v3.1.1

GATE Simulation SW peter.bloomfield at camhpet.ca
Fri May 4 15:28:10 CEST 2007

Apologies for starting a new thread. I downloaded gate_v3.1.1 and tried compiling it on a Fedora Core 6 box with gcc version 4.1.1

I get the following compilation failure,

Compiling GateCompressedVoxelParameterization.cc ...
src/GateCompressedVoxelParameterization.cc:92: error: prototype for ‘G4Material* GateCompressedVoxelParameterization::ComputeMaterial(G4int, G4VPhysicalVolume*, const G4VTouchable*)’ does not match any in class ‘GateCompressedVoxelParameterization’
include/GateCompressedVoxelParameterization.hh:40: error: candidate is: virtual G4Material* GateCompressedVoxelParameterization::ComputeMaterial(G4int, G4VPhysicalVolume*)
make: *** [tmp/Linux-g++/Gate/GateCompressedVoxelParameterization.o] Error 1

Peter