[Gate-users] benchmarkPET

GROISELLE corinne corinne.groiselle at sodern.fr
Thu Jul 19 15:13:19 CEST 2007

Concerning the problem we have with the root output file names (replacing the predefined file name by a question mark), I'd like to know if other people have the same problem when using the last version of RH Enterprise. We just tried on another system running Ubuntu 7.04 and everything works fine!!!...

Sure, we could rename the files at the end of the simulation but when running on a cluster or on multiprocessor systems, we would have to create multiple directories to store these files all sharing the same name.

Corinne