[Gate-users] how to interprete the root output

sriranga kalyan agili kalyan14 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 00:18:29 CET 2007

Hi Sabastein,
      I am a GATE user and having problem to understand some of the things.
I am trying to build a pixellated SPECT camera which I am successful in
using the PET example already there in GATE. I dont understand how to look
at the output of each pixel. In root also there are bunch of files generated
I dont understand all they mean and how they are generated. I am struck at
this point and its very important for me to get through. Please help me
understanding how to look at the root output of each pixel and also what all
the root output like Singles; Singles Upholder; Singles Thresholder; GATE;
Adder; and why do we have a multiple folders for these Singles;Singles
Upholder; Singles Thresholder etc.

Please help
Thanks in advance
Sri