[Gate-users] ROOT output from SPECTbenchmark

K.Alzimami at surrey.ac.uk K.Alzimami at surrey.ac.uk
Tue Feb 13 15:23:03 CET 2007

 Dear All,

 I have got simple question regarding ROOT output from SPECTbenchmark as I wrote in the micro file:

/gate/output/root/setFileName benchSPECT
/gate/output/root/setRootSinglesAdderFlag 1
/gate/output/root/setRootSinglesBlurringFlag 1
/gate/output/root/setRootSinglesSpblurringFlag 1
/gate/output/root/setRootSinglesThresholderFlag 1
/gate/output/root/setRootSinglesUpholderFlag 1

/gate/output/ascii/setOutFileSinglesAdderFlag 0
/gate/output/ascii/setOutFileSinglesSpblurringFlag 0
/gate/output/ascii/setOutFileSinglesBlurringFlag 0
/gate/output/ascii/setOutFileSinglesThresholderFlag 0
/gate/output/ascii/setOutFileSinglesUpholderFlag 0

 However, when I launching ROOT after the end of simulation as:
 root [0] .x benchSPECT.C
Error in <TFile::TFile>: file benchSPECT.root does not exist
Error: illegal pointer to class object Singles 0x0 135  benchSPECT.C:21:
*** Interpreter error recovered ***

 Could you please help me to resolve this error?

 Best wishes.
Khalid Alzimami
Department of Physics
School of Electronics & Physical Sciences
University of Surrey
Guildford,
Surrey,
GU2 7XH