[Gate-users] Energy window

Margaret Morris drpetuk at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 12 01:59:54 CEST 2007

Hi all,

  I am simulating Tc source for SPECT system and I would like to model an energy window. Is it correct to use these lines of command:

  /gate/digitizer/Singles/insert thresholder
  /gate/digitizer/Singles/thresholder/setThreshold 126. keV
  /gate/digitizer/Singles/insert upholder
  /gate/digitizer/Singles/upholder/setUphold 154. keV

   or they are only used to speed up the simulation?

  Thanks in advance.
  Margaret