回复: Re: [Gate-users] 3-D image reconstruction using STIR from GATE Results

Claude Comtat claude.comtat at cea.fr
Thu Apr 12 12:08:24 CEST 2007

No, I did not use ifheaders_for_ecat7. I used an ecat7 dedicated
software developped by the University of Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium,
(iv_volumetool) to display directly the ecat7 sinogram file generated by
GATE. As far as GATE is concerned, there is no problem with your macro
and the ecat7 sinogram file is correct.

Claude