[gate-users] Gate Installation

Angela M K Foudray afoudray at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 28 19:01:13 CEST 2006

Hi Nikos,

We have actually installed GATE on all of those versions of Linux and
have not noticed any difference in their performance.  I think if you
already have it installed in Fedora Core 4, go with that.

Is Debian and the other version of Fedora on separate machines?  Would
you have access to those as well?  Having multiple computers with GATE
installed will definitely help when running large batches of jobs.

Ange

Angela M K Foudray <afoudray at stanford.edu>