[gate-users] Using local efficiency coomand

Sophie Kerhoas skerhoas at cea.fr
Tue Mar 7 00:17:59 CET 2006

Hi Ross,
 If your system is a cylindricalPET, your crystal level is attached to level
number 4. You should try the following lines in your digitizer with a file
which has 36 lines of one number per line

/gate/digitizer/Singles/localEfficiency/disableLevel 1 -> rsector
/gate/digitizer/Singles/localEfficiency/disableLevel 2 -> module
/gate/digitizer/Singles/localEfficiency/disableLevel 3 -> submodule
/gate/digitizer/Singles/localEfficiency/enableLevel 4  -> crystal

If this is not working, send me your geometry and digitizer macros, I will
try with my environment.
Bye
Sophie