[Gate-users] Bug in GateDeadTime.cc

Sebastien JAN jan at shfj.cea.fr
Thu Jun 8 18:20:40 CEST 2006

Hi Gaters,

The bug report from spencer was correct. This bug impacted your results
when you defined a system with a specific hierarchy, for example :
cylindricalPET + rsector + module + crystal +... with the dead time
applied on the "module".

If you used a hierarchy as follow :
cylindricalPET + rsector + crystal + ...with the dead time applied on
the "rsector", your data are correct.

This bug is now fixed in the release (on the gate web site) and you can
find a patch attached to this email.

Sorry for troubles and thank's to Spencer for his collaboration.

Regards

Sebastien