[Gate-users] gateSingles empty

D.J. van der Laan d.j.vanderlaan at tnw.tudelft.nl
Tue Jul 18 12:09:23 CEST 2006

Hi Monu,

Have you checked using visualisation that the beam is going through your
detector and is interaction inside your detector? If it is not there is
probably something wrong with your geometry, otherwise it is probably
the digitizer or output.

The minimum for singles output would be something like
/gate/digitizer/Singles/insert           adder
/gate/digitizer/Singles/insert           readout
/gate/digitizer/Singles/readout/setDepth 1
/gate/output/ascii/enable
/gate/output/ascii/setOutFileHitsFlag    1

However, I would first use visualisation to check the geometry.

Regards,

Jan