[gate-users] voxelised source and phantom : simulation problem

Galluccio Ludovic galluccio_ludovic at yahoo.fr
Thu Apr 27 09:17:21 CEST 2006

Dears all,

  I've been able to code the MOBY phantom as a voxelised phantom and voxelised source but when I execute the program, just before the beginning of the simulation, the message "Abandon" appears and Gate closes itself.

  I don't know why. I've checked all the variables of my code and compare my way of coding with the example on GATE users' guide and i didn't find something strange.

  Maybe, someone could help me. (I have the last version of GATE)

  Best regards,

  GALLUCCIO Ludovic
  Faculty of medecine of Nice

 Faites de Yahoo! votre page d'accueil sur le web pour retrouver directement vos services préférés : vérifiez vos nouveaux mails, lancez vos recherches et suivez l'actualité en temps réel. Cliquez ici.