[gate-users] voxelized phantoms Gate 1.2

ziad bitar ziadelbitar at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 17 17:15:10 CET 2005

Good Morning,
I suggest to verify if there is any swapping while the
Job is running.
I've had this problem few times ago and it was a
problem of non compatibility between the Geant4
version and the Gate Version.

I propose to migrate from gate_v2.1.0 to gate_v2.2.0
which is compatible with geant4.7.0.p01.

Greetings
Ziad