[gate-users] Phantom problem

Sophie Kerhoas skerhoas at cea.fr
Thu May 26 00:03:57 CEST 2005

Hi Mikhail and Ross,
   I think I already see macro where phantom are daughter of the system
instead of world...so I don't think it is the problem.

I would like to know how did you do to be sure that the e+ reach the
crystals?
I am not familiar with the ASCII output, it's why I ask you this
question. Did you look in which Volume ID the annihilation happens ?
with the root output, I would try
Hits.Draw("volumeID","processName==\"annihil\"")

Sophie