[gate-users] RE : Running Gate on a Cluster

Groiselle, Corinne Corinne.Groiselle at umassmed.edu
Wed Oct 27 23:04:29 CEST 2004

Hi,

First of all, I can't answer personal emails and you need to send them to the mailing list.
Second of all, there is no guidelines to run GATE on a cluster. Furthermore, this kind of question is not specific to GATE, it's a general question about cluster computing and I don't think it's really relevant to this mailing list.
The only information I can give you right now is that there is no parallel version of GATE and the only way to run it on a cluster is to send the different simulations to the different clients using your job scheduler the same way you would just run it on different desktops.

Corinne

Corinne J. Groiselle, PhD
Research instructor
Division of Nuclear Medicine / Department of Radiology
55 Lake Avenue North Worcester, MA 01655 USA
phone: (508)-856-6123 - fax: (508)-856-4572
e-mail: Corinne.Groiselle at umassmed.edu
professional homepage: http://users.umassmed.edu/corinne.groiselle
personal homepage: http://corinne.groiselle.free.fr