[gate-users] superimposed sources

Mutanga Theodore muathe02 at student.umu.se
Wed Oct 6 16:31:32 CEST 2004

Hi Corinne,
I am not answering your question but asking for some help with other GATE
tutorials, I would be grateful if you can give me as much examples to play
around with. I am to develop a tool to simulate PET images using Monte
Carlo, so I need alot of help with that from you guys who have already
been using GATE. Can someone help me with any information on that ?
Also how can I check the integrity of my GATE installation, to make sure
the date and stuff are correct ?

Regards

Mutanga Theodore.