[gate-users] Combining Sinograms ?

Mutanga Theodore muathe02 at student.umu.se
Tue Nov 16 08:36:59 CET 2004

Hello Kris,
thanks for the reply. I am working on trying to reconstruct an image from
a GATE simulation, I split the simulation and I got two sinogram files
which I want to combine.
I dont find the STIR utility to read these sinograms (.S) , I get bits and
pieces of information about this, and some patches have been mentioned in
this forum but can you please give me more concrete information about
doing this ?

Cheers
Theo