[gate-users] Bug found

yuxuan.zhang at di.mdacc.tmc.edu yuxuan.zhang at di.mdacc.tmc.edu
Thu May 27 00:34:21 CEST 2004

I tried the GATE under Redhat 9.0, and found sometimes the program
will reporte some errors when I do the /geometry/test/recursive_test even
there's no overlapping exist. And I found this problem only happens when
the /gate/geometry/enableAutoUpdate is defined and
/gate/world/geometry/setXLength and/or setYLength be set to 100. or 200.0
mm
So please avoid using 100 or 200 mm as the parameters.

below is the example of the macro commands the results:

/vis/open OGLSX
/vis/viewer/viewpointThetaPhi 45 45
/vis/drawVolume
/gate/geometry/enableAutoUpdate

/gate/world/geometry/setXLength 300.0 mm
/gate/world/geometry/setYLength 200.0 mm
/gate/world/geometry/setZLength 200.0 mm

/gate/world/daughters/name cylindricalPET
/gate/world/daughters/insert cylinder
/gate/cylindricalPET/geometry/setRmax 50.0 mm
/gate/cylindricalPET/geometry/setRmin 20.0 mm
/gate/cylindricalPET/geometry/setHeight 30.0 mm

/run/initialize