[gate-users] regd iterative reconstruction algorithm

Kris Thielemans kris.thielemans at csc.mrc.ac.uk
Fri Jun 25 17:46:50 CEST 2004

Hi Amarnath

I'd suggest you have a look at STIR (http://stir.HammersmithImanet.com), at
the moment only for frame-based reconstructions (not yet listmode, but
that's to come).

There is an issue on how to get GATE data into STIR. I think GATE can write
ECAT7, so that's ok. On the other hand, there has been an effort to have
some addition to STIR such that it can read the LMF listmode format,
produced by GATE. Several groups have said they are interested in this and
have received the preliminary code. I do not know how far they got.

> I have just installed GATE. I would like to get an iterative
> reconstruction program for GATE. so would any one please share a
> copy of your program or provide me with appropriate links. Any
> suggestions regarding this is also welcome.

All the best

Kris Thielemans
(kris.thielemans at imperial.ac.uk)
Hammersmith Imanet (formerly IRSL)