[gate-users] define phantom

Jean-Marc Vieira jean-marc.vieira at epfl.ch
Mon Jun 21 08:55:19 CEST 2004

Hi Joung,
Derenzo phantom can be described with the quadrant repeater as the
example hereby describing active rods. (see GateUsers : chap 4... for
the geometry)
The cold material is described with the first macro Geometry.mac, filled
with air material,
and the source with Source.mac
One solution to describe the warm  Derenzo with cold rods "could" be to
first define an active cylinder (mother volume),
add some cold rods as daughters volume, then confine the source to the
mother volume. I didn't try to describe this Derenzo version, but one
 could easily observe the decay positions/hits, eg. with root, to check
if the geometry is OK.
Best regards,  Jean-Marc